You can file your nominations through the below form:
As a Practice, TSDSI invites nominations for vacant GC Positions and Study Group Positions every two years or on occurrence of vacancies in the GC and Study Groups.
1. Available Technical Leadership positions (eligibility criteria specified in Section 7 of the R&R) for the tenure of two years:
- SG – Networks Chair
- SG – Networks Vice Chair
- SG – Services & Solutions Chair
- SG – Services & Solutions Vice Chair
2. Available Governing Council Vacant Positions for the remaining tenure of the current GC:
- Telecom Service Provider
- Mobile Phone /CPEs manufactures
- Govt./Society of the Government/PSU
Criteria for Nominations
Individual expert members can be nominated by bona fide (bona fide members are those organizations who have paid up their membership dues for FY 2019-20 by 06th August 2019 ) TSDSI member organizations for the above posts. A candidate can be nominated for one position only.
- For Technical Leadership Elections, you are requested to complete nomination documents, which are (i) letter of support (format linked) from member organization, (ii) consent letters from the nominee (format linked), and (iii) brief profile of the candidate highlighting qualifications to hold the proposed technical leadership position . (refer section 7 in R&R)
- For Governing Council Vacant Position, you are requested to complete applicable forms for GC position here. The eligibility Criteria for filing nominations is here.
Please send a scanned copy of your filled nomination preferably by email to email@example.com on or before July 25, 2019 up to 17:00 hrs and courier a hard copy to TSDSI Secretariat (Postal address: TSDSI, Room No 304, 2nd Floor, Bharti Institute, IIT Delhi, New Delhi 110016) for verification and records.
The following schedule will be followed :
- Last date for nominations 1700 hrs July 28,2019.
- Declaration of Eligible candidates (after scrutiny by Returning Officer and Secretariat) 17:00 hours, 31st July 2019.
- Last date for any objections 17:00 hrs, 5th August 2019
- Last date for withdrawals by 17:00 hrs, 6th August 2019.
- Elections by e-voting, 8th August 2019
For further details on the election procedure refer to Section 7 in R&R. Prime contact from bona fide corporate member organizations will vote on behalf of their organization. Voting window will remain open on August 08, 2019 from 1200 hrs till 1700 hrs only.