TSDSI Session on “Role of Open Source in 5G Deployments” @Open RAN India 2021 Virtual Conference (June 17, 2021: Virtual Conference)
June 17 @ 2:15 pm - 4:15 pm
TSDSI is proud to announce a session on “Role of Open Source in 5G Deployments” in the Open RAN India 2021. The session will be chaired by Dr Inder Gopal, Co-Chair, TSDSI Open Initiatives Task Force (IISc Bangalore).
Opening Remarks: Dr Inder Gopal, Co-Chair, TSDSI Open Initiatives Task Force (IISc Bangalore)
- TSDSI Open Initiatives Task Force work – Mr Manish Gangey, Co-Chair, TSDSI Open Initiatives Task Force (AIRTEL)
- Summary of TSDSI Task force recommendations and plans
- The ORAN approach to open disaggregated RAN – Mr Srinivasan R, Member-TSDSI (Sooktha Consulting)
- Factors related to the emergence of ORAN
- ORAN as a facilitator for Open Source
Moderator: Dr Inder Gopal
- Mr R Prakash, Vice-Chair-SGN, TSDSI (CDOT)
- Mr Vikesh Sharma, Member-TSDSI (Nokia)
- Mr Rajesh Gangadhar, Member-TSDSI (STL)
- Mr Ambarish A , Member-TSDSI (Sooktha Consulting)
- Mr Jayant Moghe, Member-TSDSI (Mavenir)
- Mr Timo Jokiaho, Red Hat
- Mr Anil Bhandari, Altiostar
- Mr Vinod Joseph, VMware
Participation: Participation in this event is by prior registration. Click here to Register
Schedule: June 17, 2021 1415 – 1615 IST
Venue: Virtual Conference
About Open RAN India 2021 Virtual Conference:
Bharat Exhibitions has launched the 1st edition of Open RAN India 2021 Virtual Conference scheduled on 17th June 2021. The conference will be a dynamic forum for senior executives of leading telecom operators, enterprises, Govt. agencies to understand and formulate strategies to enhance the networks in line with business needs.
The event is expected to attract 250 plus business professionals representing key industry stakeholders such as telecom operators, government agencies, regulator/policy enablers, technology companies, equipment and handset OEM’s, IoT Players, Test & Measurement Companies, International experts and consultants on a common platform to discuss and debate and work on actionable, relevant and structured framework for deployment of 5G networks across India.