- This event has passed.
Online Workshop on “IP Management and Commercialisation” (July 17, 2020: Webinar)
July 17, 2020 @ 10:30 am - 12:00 pm
TSDSI in partnership with Telecom Centres of Excellence (TCOE) India, Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR), Finovista and Unconventional Connections UK is organizing an online Workshop on IP Management and Commercialization on July 17, 2020 with special focus on Digital Communication Technologies (DCTs) sector to solve Societal and Industrial Challenges.
About the Workshop: This workshop is designed to provide complete overview of IP landscape, suitable for the Spinoff/Startup, MSME, Academia and R&D Labs. The workshop is focussed on Technology driven economy and it is one of the five pillars of Aatmanirbhar Bharat Abhiyaan.
- Shri R K Pathak, Deputy Director General (I/C), Department of Telecom (DOT) Govt. of India
- Cdr Anurag Vibhuti (Veteran), Deputy Director, Telecom Centres of Excellence (TCOE) India
- Ms Chandni Raina, Economic Adviser, Department of Economic Affairs (DEA), Govt. of India
- Dr Ajay Garg, Scientist F & HoD, Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology (MeitY), Govt. of India
- Shri Satish Kumar, Assistant Director, Office of DC MSME and Ministry of MSME, Govt. of India
- Shri Jayesh K Unnikrishnan, Legal Adviser, Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR)
- Shri B P Singh, Joint Controller of Patents & Designs (Retd.) India Patent Office
- Dr Nick Rousseau, CEO and International Collaboration Consultant, Unconventional Connections Ltd
Schedule: July 17, 2020 10:30 AM IST.
Participation: Participation in the Webinar is by prior registration. Click here to register and join the webinar https://bit.ly/2Cc4DUG