- This event has passed.
oneM2M @10 – “Progress and Prospects for global IoT Standardization” (September 08, 2022: BrightTalk Channel)
September 8 @ 4:30 pm - 5:45 pm
A conversation with oneM2M Leaders to recount the 10 years journey of oneM2M and future directions
In this webinar, oneM2M experts will discuss the need for open IoT standards and the motivations for creating oneM2M as a global initiative. They will describe key capabilities offered to IoT users and standardization milestones over oneM2M’s ten-year journey. They will also discuss emerging industry requirements in areas related to IoT security, data privacy, cross-silo interoperability and AI for IoT.
The webinar will be of interest to adopters and users of IoT systems, solution and technology architects, and the developer community.
Aurindam Bhattacharya, MARCOM Vice Chair (CDOT, India) will conduct a free wheeling conversation with following experts:
- Roland Hechwartner – oneM2M Technical Plenary Chair (Deutsche Telekom)
- Enrico Scarrone – oneM2M Steering Committee Chair (Telecom Italia)
- Uday Desai -oneM2M Steering Committee Vice Chair (Strategy Consultant – TSDSI)
- JaeSeung Song – oneM2M Technical Plenary Vice Chair (Sejong University)
- Dale Seed –oneM2M Technical Plenary Vice-Chair (Convida Wireless)
Program: 60 minutes conversation followed by 15 minutes audience Q&A
Schedule: 8 September 2022; 1630-1745 IST (1100-1215 UTC)
Venue: BrightTalk Channel
Participation: Open to all by prior registration. Click here to register.